Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Top 5 Christmas Movies


One of the great things about this time of the year is Christmas movies. Their are some great ones out there and I thought I would give my top 5 Christmas movies.

5. Home Alone 2: The great fun that ensue when Kevin runs into the crooks he sent to jail while being lost in New York is priceless. Just like the 1st one when they come after him and he has the whole house booby trapped is great. But I love the seen in the hotel where his "dad" is in the shower. Good stuff.

4. Scrooged: A lot of people didn't catch this movie when it came out. I remember going to the theaters with my parents thinking the theater would be full and it was just us on 2 other people. This is a great twist on Dickens classic. Bill Murray is great!!!!!!!

3. Home Alone: Our first introduction to Kevin and his wacky-massive family. I saw this as a youngster and its probably the first Christmas comedy I can remember being exposed to. As I mentioned for the 2nd one, house seens are the best.

2. A Christmas Story: I absolutely love this movie. Definetly on my all time favorite list. "You'll shot your eye out with that thing!" How true.

1. National Lampoons Christmas Vacation: The Best! Very Best! I have to see this movie not only at Christmas time but throughout the year. The sledding scene is the absolute best. Fooling with the lights is priceless. That is so going to be my house someday.

So there is was folks. Let me hear yours!! I want input. What did I leave off?


No comments: