Friday, December 30, 2005

Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pacific Life Holiday Bowl

University of Oklahoma 17
Oregon 14

Pic: Oregon
My Pic: Oklahoma

My Record: 8-5

Boomer Sooner Baby! My boys went out and got it done. Holding off a driving Oregon team trying to at the very least get a field goal to force over time Clint Engram comes up with a clutch interception. Adrian Peterson ran great. Funny/Stupid moment, while celebrating our first TD to go up 10-7 Mr. Peterson stood up and hit his head on the back of another players helmet and cut himself wide open. Probably will never hear the end of that. What can I say I am happy, very happy. We looked good. Freshman receivers looked great just like they had all year (Have I ever mentioned, "I love freshman receivers"). Brett was getting nailed and getting up like a champ and AD was running great. Defense looked stout. Got a lot to look forward to next year!!! :)

No comments: