Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Orange Bowl Baby Yeah!

So tonight is the night and we will see if my prediction will come true. Which it will. This game will not live up to its hype. "The Greatest Game Ever," whatever. When ever anything is hyped up this much, it never lives up to expectations. Its like that restaurant all your friends and family tell you is amazing and then you go and its not all that impressive. All be it good, just not 'the greatest ever.' As this game will not be all that great. Unless you're a Sooner fan. I honestly think, unfortunately, it will be just like the 2000 National Championship, slow and methodically, low scoring. With OU coming out on top.

I have spoke so much on this matter that it is getting a little old. I'm ready for all the talk to stop and the butt kicking to begin. So I am going to go home and hopefully when I wake up it will close to time for kick off and my house will be rocking.

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: