Monday, January 10, 2005

Back At It

Back to the 9 to 5 grind. Or whatever it is you call that I do. I've got me a few movies to enjoy tonight; The Bone Collector, and The Italian Job. I haven't had the pleasure of viewing either of these movies. The Bone Collector so far has been great. I'm definitely looking forward to The Italian Job next.

So I spent the weekend getting over that horrible Tuesday, that will be forever known as "Black Tuesday." For those of you out there who are curious I spent some great quality time with the wife. We mostly worked on some of her school work. You know, the usual, lots of coloring and cutting out stuff. Good times.

Tonight was time spent well. Another one of my passions, besides Sooner Football/Football in General, I was able to enjoy this weekend is wrestling. That's right, you might know it as rasslin', but its just good old wrestling. I love the stuff and to tell you the truth, its real! I mean come on I know its planned out and all that crap. But the physicality 100% real. These guys night in and night out take their bodies to the limit. And tonight was New Years Revolution. Its the first pay-per view have gotten in a while and we were not disappointed. A great night, sure was.

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: