Monday, January 03, 2005

Back To Work

So sad :( I'm back to work once again. Had a lovely 2 weeks off. Got to spend some great quality time with my wife. Especially since she is going out into the work force. Now she can start bringing home the bacon ;). All joking aside it is great to have some financially stability. That college degree just might payoff.

So did anyone catch the Capitol One Bowl, with Iowa beating LSU in the final moments. It was a great game, one of the best of the year. Be sure to check out the Nokia Sugar Bowl tomorrow night. I predict the Virginia Tech to upset Auburn. Virginia Tech has probably played one of the best last half of the season than anyone out there and they will continue there winning ways against Auburn.

This goes out to all you heathen Ok State fans out there. How about that coach of yours. Les Miles to LSU. How about them apples. I can honestly say I'm a very happy man about this. I feel Miles was a great coach and the fewer of them we got lining up across from us on Saturdays on a regular basis is a good thing. Good luck Coach Miles!

2 Days and Counting

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: