Saturday, January 01, 2005

BCS! BCS! BCS! BCS!

You win some, you lose some, and the Loondaddy loves the BCS. I know I'm in the minority and thats ok. I'm used to it. But the bowl games have been great this year. If you haven't noticed, I have thoroughly enjoyed myself this bowl season. That is of course as long as OU will come out on top, like I know they will.

This being the first day of BCS games and all be it only one game has been completed. The day has been good. For all you Cal lovers and BCS haters, you have to be wallowing in your own self pity right now. With Cal getting handled by Texas Tech and Texas beating Michigan, your argument that Cal should have been in the Rose Bowl is all shout to hell. Texas truly was the better team. And all of you BCS haters that thought Texas got a free ride, ha. Not that I am a Texas fan, but them winning is good for the Big 12 and what's good for the Big 12 is good for OU. I still hate Texas will all the fibers of my being, but them winning proves how good OU really is!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve celebration. I know around here we did. Wish everyone a great and bright New Year! Ours around here has already stated off on a great note, with my wife becoming gainfully employed by McLoud Public Schools and we hope for many more great things this year.

3 Days and Counting till the "greatest game," as everyone who thinks they are somebody says. The only thing great about it will be OU winning!!!!!!!

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: