Wednesday, December 08, 2004

This is My Time!!!

Thats right, this is my time!!! Nobody can take it from me. Well, I guess who ever runs this site could just jerk it out from under me. But, besides whoever that is, NO ONE can touch me!!! OK, so I've never had a blog before and I have no clue what to write. So all kidding aside, I figured this was the way to do it. To save the world. OK, so there I go again with joking. I work nights and I figured I could find some time to post a few of my thougths, you know, "The Life and Times of the Loondaddy."
So tonight I'm just chillin at work and watching some movies. I should be studing for a killer cat muscle test on Thursday. But, seriously who studies. I mean come on, how long have I been here? 5 years or so, that aint so bad. Is it?
I picked up Dawn of the Dead, Soul Plane, and Eternal Sunshine. Dawn of the Dead wasn't to bad. I don't really know what caused me to rent it. I remember seeing the previews and just looked cool. I'm not really a Horror movie kind of guy, but it wasn't to bad. I needed something funny to watch after that so I picked up Soul Plane. So far its been pretty funny. You know good old toilet humor. I'm really looking forward to Eternal Sunshine. I was gonna pick up the first season of the Sapranos, but they didn't have the third disk and I was in a hurry. So I'm gonna make sure they at least still have the DVD so I will be able to see it all.
I guess thats all for tonight. Remeber-
BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: