Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Daily Waste

So what ya think? I decided to give my blog a new look. A little sophisticated don't ya think. I know, I try. I'm watching the first season of The Sopranos. At first I wasn't to impressed, I couldn't figure out what was the big deal with this show. It took me about 6 episodes, but I'm officially hooked. Its really a well done show, I definitely get a kick out of it. One thing that sticks out to me and mainly because I'm a guy is that in every episode there is a scene in a strip club owned by one of the "guys." The funny thing is there are always three girls on stage and they are just standing there shifting their weight back and forth. Not that I'm a foremost expert on strip clubs, but isn't there some form of entertainment involved. Dancing and interaction with the crowd, something other than standing there. I get the point, you're staring at naked women. But I guess I really don't get it. That or the who ever is doing the show has never stepped foot in a strip club. Not that I have?
So I'm sitting here studying for this Anatomy test on Wednesday and I'm totally not into it. I don't know if its just bad study habits or what, but every fiber of my being does not want to study this. I'm not one of those people who can wing it, when we go over this stuff in class it doesn't stick. I'm not able to just retrieve it from memory if I try hard enough. I have to put some serious time and effort into it and even then I make a decent grade. You know a B or a C. I'm borderline A in that class, somehow.
So I'm going stir crazy waiting around for this National Championship. I'm so pumped to watch my boys kick the crap out of USC. Those guys are so worthless. I will give Pete Carroll and Norm Chow their props they have done some good things with some worthless players. Norm Chow has a young o-line and they got themselves a Heisman QB. OU's defensive line is going to eat those poor boys alive. Its kinda sad but I like.
Hey Poppa T! Good to see that somebody out there is checking out my blog. I appreciate any and all comments.
So for anybody that is enjoying my blog you need to check out my buddies zetataylor.blogspot.com. He might some something interesting everynow and then.
BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: