Monday, March 07, 2005

Pledges

Ahhh yes, it has been awhile. Never fear the Loondaddy has returned. The past couple of weeks life has gotten a little hectic. But, its all good I have gotten used to it a little. We have began pledging and fortunately for me I am the dounted pledge chair. For those of you that do not know that means my life is a little crazy right now, and at least for another 7 weeks excluding spring break. So all in all life is good, except for the occasional math and spanish II test, I just might make it. Speaking of tests, I should probably study for this "Mathematics" test that I have no clue whats going on.

How about them Sooners getting a share in the regular season Big XII title baby.

Big holla to the new class of Zeta Pledges. Good Luck Kiddo's!

Zeta Pi Never Die

No comments: