Thursday, March 10, 2005

Extensor Digitorum Longus

Try remembering that and whole lot of other muscles in the leg for a stupid Kinesiology Quiz. These things are gonna kill me. I mean seriously, I will always be able to whip out my handy dandy Kinesiology Book whenever I might have the desire and need to find out what are the prime movers whenever I flex my hip, elbow, shoulder, or whatever. Yup thats right, here's me whining again about school. So what you gonna do about it.

Pledges suck like usual. Especially everybody else's pledges. I tell you what though anytime you need something done they appear. And thats really handy.

So there is a "new" social club on campus. AXE is apparently there call sign. I wonder if they realize how close that is to ass. And that is how I feel about the whole situation. Apparently their reasoning for starting up a club is they wanted a Christian Brotherhood. I am very disappointed in Senate because of how blind they are to the social club status on our campus. Having another club is not good for social clubs. Currently their are 5 male clubs on campus and only 2 of them are thriving. So lets throw another one in the mix and let that help kill out the rest. Half of the 10 guys, thats right I said to 10 to all of you in the know, where looking to pledge other clubs. My opinion is that they are giant pussies and didn't want to pledge, they just wanted a set of letters. So there you go, you got a problem with what I've said, "Bring It!"

Cause the Loondaddy ain't scared!!

Zeta Pi Never Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: