Sunday, March 20, 2005

Memphis

A good time was had by all. The Mrs. and I took a little trip to visit some friends in Memphis this weekend. We took in the sights and some really good food. But most of all we got to see Mr. Packer and as always his lovely wife Rose. We even took a little time to get some ink done. So all in all it was a great time.

Hopefully everyone out there is enjoying the madness. OU got it handed to them by Utah. But thats ok, I guess. Not like there is a whole I can do about it. The are a young club and I didn't see them getting past the Sweet 16. I picked OSU to win it all. I think they've got just as good a shot as anyone.

It looks like tomorrow we will all be back it again. So I'm gonna enjoy my Sunday and rest a little.

Zeta Pi Never Die

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo Illustrated Man, what this time? Papa T