Saturday, February 19, 2005

Suckyness

I know that "suckyness" is not a word, but it is the best description of how I feel. The first couple weeks of school have been "suckyness." And currently I have, apparently what everybody else has. My chest and sinus' are killing me. So thats been real great. I just wanted to post something to let everybody out there know I'm still kicking and that there are more posts to come. Papa T you can tell Tyson I will be ranting and raving about some more wrestling stuff in the near future, so that will be fun :) !!!!!! Hope ya'll look forward to it. I love your comments, its great.

Zeta Pi Never Die

Looney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring them on-looking forward to it. Like to see if Ty and I could get a few off and come down to see youall soon. Its been too long. Also want to see how "abused" you look after a few months of the married life. Papa T

Anonymous said...

Hey Loondog-this silence won't work like it did on the T Man's blog. Get after it.