Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Coming Soon

Ahh yes, I have returned to blogging. I had to take little break. I was blogging like a madman for awhile over break. Today was the first day of class and it was sucky, as expected. Let me give you scary moment of the day. I'm retaking Spanish II, because I worked so hard at it the first time I flunked it :). And lets just say Spanish I didn't treat me to well either. So I'm a little nervous going into this as it is. I've never been very good with languages and its been 3 years since I barely made it through Spanish I and flunked II. Before that I've only had 1 year of Spanish in High School and that was 7 years ago. So I'm sitting there in class and Mr. Swadley walks in and doesn't hardly say a word in English. I didn't understand a single thing he said. I picked up on a few si and no's and one muy bueno. But other than that I was lost. So currently I'm trying to pick on a semesters worth of Spanish tonight.

So to make a long story short I'm gonna be posting a list of my top 10 wrestlers of all time and it will be great!

Zeta Pi Never Die

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, He's alive!!! Bring on the wrestlers. Papa T