Saturday, July 19, 2008

Yo Adrian....

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right folks let the celebration begin. I passed 1 of my OSAT's. For those of you not in the know. To teach in the state of Oklahoma you must pass some tests. I am already a certified teacher. So to become in other subject areas I or anyone else has to take a test on that subject. Those of you who have been around me for awhile know that I have been trying to get certified in Biology. Well I, once again, failed the Biology. But, have no fear, I did pass the Middle Level Science. Which means I can teach Middle School Science. This opens up more opportunities for me. There are not many PE only positions out there and being able to teach middle school science makes the job hunt a little easier. So wish me luck, I got a few things in the works. I will let ya know when I get something locked down.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

good job Looney!

Matt said...

thanks...just glad that somebody out there is checking in on this.