Friday, July 11, 2008

My Oakleys, My Poor Oakleys

So the other night after softball I lost my sunglasses. I had asked Chrisanna to watch them for me and she did. She put them on our stroller were the little canopy thing shuts together. This is a favorite hiding place for her to put things. Well, after 3 games I was tired and we were heading home. The next morning I asked her were my sunglasses were and she gave me the uh oh look. So I went out to the car and got the stroller out and no sunglasses. I just knew that they had either been ran over or somebody picked them up. The softball field wouldn't be open for another day and Chrisanna convinced me to go see if they were still there.
So on Thursday before the games were about to start I went and found them. At first glance I knew they were totalled. But, to my surprise the ear pieces had just popped off and they were covered in mud and junk. I was able to put them back together and get them cleaned up. I am going to have to pick up some new lenses, one of them looks like it folded and it's got a crazy wave right down the middle of it. So lucky for me my Flak Jackets live on!!!! Here are some before and after pics.

Oakley Flak Jacket
After Finding Mine Ran Over





Cleaned Up and Put Back Together





1 comment:

Amanda said...

You obviously have too much time on
your hands....I could find you
something to do or I am sure your wife could...