Saturday, December 30, 2006

Raiders Make History In The Insight Bowl



Insight Bowl

Texas Tech 44
Minnesota 41

ESPN Accuscore: Texas Tech 70%
My Pic: Texas Tech

If you didn't see this one than you really missed out!!! Tech was down 31 points and came from behind to win it in overtime. Largest comeback in bowl history. I'm not gonna lie I was worried at half time when Tech was down 38-7. But, oddly enough, I didn't give up on the Red Raiders. Mike Leach is a coaching genius, the guys knows his stuff. If Alabama had a brain they would have already offered him the job. But the won't, cause their idiots. The great part of this game not only was the win in overtime, but the field that Tech kicker Alex Trlica kicked as time expired in regulation. And it wasn't just an ordinary kick it was a 52 yarder! Drama, it's games like these that make the bowl season great.

1 comment:

Matt said...

i've got nothing...the fiesta bowl has taken the fight out of me...