Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Rock N Roll Hall of Fame

So tonight I caught the Rock Hall of Fame induction going down on VH1. I love this kind of stuff. This was the best induction ever! The past couple of years I've got to see some cool inductions and some of my favorites. But this years crop had the greatest band of all time! At least in my book. And we all know that's all that counts.

This years inductees are:

Black Sabbath
Blondie
Miles Davis
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Sex Pistols
Herb Alpert & Harry Moss

I have not been able to watch all of the induction ceremony, but never fear I did set the old dvr to record it. I did get to see Metallica performing "War Pigs" which was freaking amazing!!!! And I was able to witness Kid Rock induct Lynyrd Skynyrd. As for those of you who are not in the know my favorite band is Lynyrd Skynyrd and I am a fan of Kid Rock. So this was freaking awesome for me to see.

I grew up listening to all of that good "old" rock. For lack of a better word. I am just an old fashioned rock 'n roll guy. That's probably why every year I look forward to the Hall of Fame induction. I get to see bands that I think are great get recognized for how great I think they are. I never really got into the whole punk, speed metal, emo (whatever in the crap that is). Just good old fashioned rock.

So here's to Class of 2006! Keep on Rockin!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: