Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Not Feeling It

So I'm not really feeling a good blog. I have some stuff to talk about, but just not feeling it.

The Quality Ride made a stop at OBU. For you people not in the know it is a "equality rights" tour for the GLBT. I could write all kinds of good stuff on them stopping here. But, I'm not feeling.

OU started spring ball this last week. Which is all kinds of fun for me. But I'm not feeling it. Boomer Sooner!

Intramural Softball had started up, which is spring training for a few of us summer leaguers. We are sitting at .500 after this evenings loss. But, I'm not feeling it.

*****Shameless Plug*****
Last week I started a new Blog. I figured since everybody else is doing write ups on movies I would too. I fortunately get to watch a few movies a week at work so I figured it would be good times and maybe everybody will have seen some of them. So check out Loondaddy's House of Movies at www.loondaddyshom.blogspot.com. There is also a link over at the side of the page.

Zeta Pi Never Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: