Monday, February 27, 2006

Gonna Be a Long One

So it is going to be a long week. Hopefully come next week this time I will be able to give a sigh of relief to be done with it all.

Thankfully I only have one test this week. Monday is my usual long day, finishing up around 3 and then getting a couple hours of sleep till I got to do it all again. Except I have my teacher ed. interview. I'm not really worried about the interview, I just hope that my feelings toward this *retarded* process doesn't shine through. Tuesday I have a field trip that doesn't get me back to Shawnee till after 3, which means another long day and little sleep. Then Wed. doesn't get much better. The usual long day, plus fitting in a make-up test from the day before. Then I have to be back at school around 8:30 for closed rush interviews (Zeta Stuff). Finally come Thursday (I hope) I will have my usual 2 classes in the a.m. and then I'll get to get some sleep. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

So be praying for me, cause I will.

Zeta Pi Never Die!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: