Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Bus!!!!!!!!


You wanted it, and you got it. I am one of those wild and crazy fans. If you know me you know I am a Dallas Cowboys fan. But I am one of the few, and ostracized ones, that like the the Steelers too. I know it seems sacrilegious after all those super bowls in the 70's and all. But to be honest its not really a rivalry, I don't believe it ever really was. So there is the run down, I like the Steelers. Now on to why they will win the XL Super Bowl.

The Bus - Getting him here has been their goal all year. Might as well carry them on to the promised land. With Willie Parker giving them they speed. Bettis changes it up with his bruising style.

Big Ben - He's just a kid and he is amazing. His learning curve has been amazing. He has made the most of it all. Got to remember last year he had played over a year straight. He finally ran out of gas or I believe they would have won it all last year. The kid is good. Think about this - has he officially passed Payton Manning as one of the best QB's out there. Payton hasn't been to an AFC title game, Ben has played in 2 and won 1. Payton hasn't been to a Super Bowl. Ben is about to win one.

Stephen "The Weak" Alexander - I have always believed and still do that Alexander is the one of the weakest backs in the NFL. This is the first year that he has been "willing" to get short yardage or goal line conversions. And the concussion against Washington. Whatever, if they would have lost that game his team would have every right to hang him by his toes. He comes out the next week and runs all over the place. What concussion? Steelers D will expose him as a weakness.

Troy Polamalu - Is pure stud. I love Roy Williams, not just because he came out of OU, but he is a hitter. Polamalu is too. Not only is he a hitter he is a "Johnny on the Spot." He is all over the field. Found out today he sprained he ankle in practice. But I don't think that will matter. Its the Super Bowl Baby!!!!!

Steeler D - They bring the heat and they don't care if you know. Did you watch the Indy game. They got in Mannings head. They ain't scared.

So that's my opinion and I'm Sticking to it. I'm not one for predicting scores, so I won't. Steelers All The Way.

Zeta Pi Never Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: