Monday, January 09, 2006

Read?






So I really don't remember what I read last year. I did just finish Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I wish the last one was already out. I really hope to get a lot of reading done this year. I've got a stack of books that almost as tall as I am. So here's a couple of the books I plan to get through before the year is up. Now remember you can't hold me to this. :)

Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy - Douglas Adams
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe - Douglas Adams
Life, The Universe and Everything - Douglas Adams
So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish - Douglas Adams
Mostly Harmless - Douglas Adams
Full Court - Mike Lupica
Wild Pitch - Mike Lupica
What It Means To Be A Sooner - Jeff Snook
Football Physics: The Science of The Game - Timothy Gay
Coaching Football Successfully - Allan Trimble

I know I'm leaving some off there. I don't have a copy of "Mostly Harmless." I was browsing around the local used bookstore and came across the first 4 of the Hitch Hikers "trilogy," first edition. So I'm on the lookout for it. I'm also hoping to get through the Chronicles of Narnia. The wife says she has them, but they are in a box in Dallas so I guess I just might have to breakdown and buy them.

Remember "Reading is Knowledge and Knowledge is Power."

No comments: