Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Clash of the Titans




FedEx Orange Bowl

Penn State 26
Florida State 23

Pic: Penn State
My Pic: Penn State

My Record: 16-11

Triple freakin over time. Can somebody get a kicker please! This was a great game. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I did not think that Florida State had a chance. Boy was I wrong. FSU's freshman QB has major guts, and are looking pretty stable at QB for a couple of years which they haven't had in a while. Penn State got it done, just under 5 hours.

I just want to say that I hope that when I am these guys age that I am still enjoying life the way these guys are. Whether that's coaching or not, they truly love and enjoy what they do. It was a great pleasure to watch this match up I look up to both of these men professionally and as men of character.

No comments: