Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today!!!!

EagleBank Bowl

Washington, D.C.
December 20
ESPN 11 am et.

Wake Forest (7-5) vs. Navy (8-4)

ESPN’s Bruce Feldmen: Wake Forest 27, Navy 14
My Pic: Navy

Reason To Watch:
This is the inaugural EagleBank Bowl. The Military academies have made a deal with EagleBank for a military academy to go to the EagleBank Bowl every year. Earlier this year Navy beat Wake Forest 24-17. I really like watching Navy play and it is kind of a ‘going with my heart’ pic. If you want to see how to run the triple-option you will tune into this one.

New Mexico Bowl

Albuquerque, NM
December 20
ESPN 12:30 pm et.

Colorado St. (6-6) vs. Fresno State (7-5)

ESPN’s The Dash: Colorado State 28, Fresno State 24
My Pic: Fresno State

Reason To Watch:
I don’t really know if there is a reason to watch this one. The only good I can come up with is, it’s a bowl game! These kids earned it, barely, but earned it non the less. I will probably have it on at my house. You never know it could surprise ya!

No comments: