Monday, January 15, 2007

Bowl Season Is Over: Time For Some Fun Facts 17-14

So it's finally all over. I had a good time despite OU losing in the Fiesta Bowl. Just for Mike next post will be one Big XII vs. Big East. So look forward to that one. I've really gotten into picking the Bowl games. I'm still not that good at it, but I think I did a little better than last year. I guess we can just jump right into it.

In picking the BCS games ESPN was 3-2 and I went 4-1. If it wasn't for that debacle in Glendale, Arizona, I would have gone a perfect 5-0 in the major bowl games. But that's neither here nor there. My overall record this year in the Bowl games was 17-14, ESPN went 20-11. So if you are a betting man, you should probably go with ESPN. Unless you are picking the BCS games ;). Last year I went 15-12, so I basically did the same, with a difference of 3 games. But, I like to think I did better since I got more games right. In the games that I picked wrong 6 of the teams I picked lost by a TD or less. 5 of them lost by 3 or less and 3 of them only lost by 1 point. Just some fun facts, I know they don't really mean anything. The games that I got wrong and the team lost by more than at TD were some serious blowouts. Of the 8 that lost by more than a TD only 1 was by 8 and only 2 were under 2 TD's. 3 of them lost by at least 3 TD's.

I guess all that's left now is waiting for next year. Man, I'm ready for football season!!!

Zeta Pi Never Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Matt said...

whatever...we'll see about that...

Matt said...

whatever

Matt said...

i love you too buddy...sorry i haven't been able to do the post...i'm studing and working on biology stuff...got a big test on Feb. 3...it's my certification test...i'm already certifiedt to teach PE, but there are not to many high school PE jobs out there...