Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So Many Topics

So many things to talk about. So I guess I will just jump right into it all:

1. Little League Baseball is awesome. I watched as much of the Little League World Series that I could. Most of you that know me, know I'm not that big a fan of baseball. I can pretty much get my feel of it by watching Sports Center. But there is some kind of innocence in the Little League. I just had a plan ole good time watching it all weekend long and watching Hawaii win it all. Not only did they win the Little League World Series, but they won it in prime fashion. They were down 6-3, to some foreign team I can't remember, in the 6th inning. For those of you who don't know anything about little league baseball, that's the last inning. Hawaii proceeds to tie the game up and take it into extra innings. Hawaii's first batter up with a 2-1 count crushes the next pitch for a homer to win the game. Talk about dream come true. Anyways, if ya can't tell it was a lot of fun to watch.

2. Hurricane Katrina, I really don't know what to say. Except what the crap!!!!! I can understand this whole survival theory with the looting. But people grab up all the designer merchandise and electronics come on. Its just plain retarded. The Governor just issued the evacuation of New Orleans. These is just getting crazier by the moment.

3. Frenzy was a complete hit. Mr. Potter did a great job getting it all taken care of. Thakyou to everyone who help us make Frenzy a success. Zeta Pi Never Die! I guess now we just go to class.

4. This weekend is OU's home opener and I'm gonna be there baby. Just went and picked up my tickets this weekend. This is going to be one good time. The wife has never had the privileged of taking in Norman on Gameday. So this is going to be her first OU game. I can't wait till Saturday! To much fun.

Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: